Learn how to create a portfolio and add transactions to it
There is a portfolio function in StocksCafe and a user can create multiple portfolios. The creation of multiple portfolios allows you to track its individual performance and also look at the collective performance of all the portfolios as a whole.
Note: Multiple portfolios is a feature exclusive to Friends of StocksCafe.
- First click on the portfolio from the first dropdown
- Next, click on the All button and then click on Add/Edit portfolio
- Input the name of the portfolio which is meaningful to you and click on Add
- Follow step 1 again to go back to the portfolio screen so that you can add stocks to your portfolio
- Now click on the Transactions tab and than click on Add to input the transactions
- Remember to choose the correct portfolio and you are good to go
Tutorial contributed by caulinez