There is a portfolio function in StocksCafe and a user can create multiple portfolios. The creation of multiple portfolios allows you to track each portfolio’s individual performance and also look at the collective performance of all the portfolios as a whole.
How to create a portfolio and then add stocks to it
- First click on Portfolio from the dropdown menu
- Next, click on the All button and then click on Add/Edit portfolio
- Input the name of the portfolio which is meaningful to you and click on Add
- Repeat step 1 to go back to the portfolio screen
- Click on the + Add New Transaction button to input the transaction details
- Remember to choose the correct portfolio and you are good to go
Tutorial contributed by caulinez.